Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Post #1

Well, sorry blogging world I have ignored you for soooo long :) Anyway I'm back, and I'm at a lost for words, It don't have much to say, theres not too much going on in my world. I do have to write a paper for   Writing Class. I'm trying really hard to come up with an idea, also there too im just not very productive. I know that i want to write a sotry about a college student because obviously i know a lot about that, but i want an intersting story and unfortunately life on a college campus isn't always so interesting. So i may have to add some jazz to make it more interesting. Also i created this really awesome stop-motion film for this class, but im having a super hard time uploading it..GRR!!! i know if you guys could see it on my blog it would be super awesome :) haha well anyway ive got to go like i said  i gotta paper to write. Stay Classy Bloggers :)

1 comment:

  1. What kind of trouble are you having uploading your video? We can help!

    ReplyDelete